Benefits of being a TPA/DAPA Member Include:
- One hour of FREE online CE every month and 24/7 access to online CE, including law.
- Grassroots advocacy to Protect Your Profession.
- TPA Career Center to find the perfect job or your next great employee.
- Texas Pharmacy, TPA’s quarterly magazine
- Save money, improve your practice & support pharmacy with our Endorsed Services Program!
- Become a DALLAS AFFILIATE to be part of DAPA
$195.00, any Texas pharmacist. Voting member and eligible to hold office. (Additional + $30 for DAPA Affiliate)
$75, any pharmacist with a retired TSBP license status or is no longer practicing.
Eligible to vote but not to hold office. (Additional + $30 for DAPA Affiliate)
New Pharmacist Member:
$95, applies to newly graduated, reciprocating pharmacists, or a
first-time pharmacist member. Voting member and eligible to hold office. (Additional + $30 for DAPA Affiliate)
$50, any pharmacy student enrolled in a Texas school or college of pharmacy. Eligible to vote
but not to hold office.
: $50, any registered technician with Texas State Board of Pharmacy (Additional + $30 for DAPA Affiliate)
TPA Student Membership –
Our Investment in You Rewards You for Your Participation!
The Student Interest Group (SIG) serves as an arena for students to become familiar with Texas Pharmacy Association (TPA) and the benefits of membership in professional organizations by providing educational development programs to facilitate professional growth, networking, and mentorship. As a member you will receive:
- Website, weekly e-newsletter and other news & updates.
- Legislative updates, industry and drug news, and online career center.
- Networking opportunities at TPA events with peers and colleagues throughout the year.
As a member, you can participate in Innovative Pharmacy Student Projects, attend the Legislative Update, and meetings and social events at the Conference & Expo. Student registration fees are discounted for the Conference & Expo as well as regional meetings held around the state.
TPA membership is important through pharmacy school and after graduation.
TPA membership runs from January 1 through December 31 of each year. Renewing members MUST
login to renew their membership.
Reasons to join Dallas Area Pharmacy Association as a Pharmacy Student:
If you have any questions about the association or about the registration process, please contact us via email at email@example.com
- You will meet leaders of the pharmacy field in the local area.
- You will learn about drugs and drug-therapies on the market by attending our meetings (free of charge for students!)
- (Psst..! There will be food!)
- You have the choice to be an active member of your community by volunteering your time with us.
- You can be an advocate for the pharmacy field in the Dallas area and the state of Texas.