We had a successful January 2018 Meeting with our guest speaker Lisa Sullivan from the DEA – Dallas Diversion.
We want to thank Kroger for sponsoring the event, and Lisa Sullivan for the very informative presentation related to our practices.
Here is your opportunity to review what we have learned on Thursday January 4, 2018.
Diversion Program Manager
DEA Dallas Diversion
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the opioid abuse epidemic on a state and national level and the factors that have contributed to the current crisis.
- Recognize the pharmacists’ role in addressing and preventing prescription drug abuse.
- Describe regulatory compliance, legislative, and enforcement aspects of opioid abuse.
Kroger Dallas Division Office
751 Freeport Parkway
Coppell, TX 75019
Date & Time:
THURSDAY January 4, 2018
Check-In begins: 6:15 PM
Program begins: 7:00 PM
- $25.00 for all non-members
- $10.00 for DAPA members and TPA-DAPA affiliates (If you are a member, you will receive a SECOND email with your unique code to lower your rate to $10.00)
- $0.00 for those who have paid for the FULL year of 2017. (If you have paid in full for the year 2017, you will receive a SECOND email with your unique code to lower your rate to $0.00)
Continuing Education Credit Opportunity!
- This program is approved for pharmacist & technician CE.
- Credits: 1.0 hours (0.10 ceu)
- ACPE Approved Law CE
- Register today by clicking here!
January 3, 2018 at 3:00 PM
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR TICKET VIA CELL PHONE OR BY PAPER! WE WILL BE USING THE QR CODE ON YOUR TICKET TO CHECK YOU IN.
- Paypal Express button does NOT require you to have a Paypal Account. You may proceed with payment by clicking on the PayPal Express button.
- If you DID NOT get a code in the email, DO NOT attempt to enter anything in the promotional section before check out! (Even pressing the space bar makes it think that you have entered something in)
- You will ONLY get a code if you are a student, a DAPA-affiliate of TPA, a DAPA member, or if you have PAID IN FULL for year 2017 for the events!
- PLEASE check your junk or spam email for your tickets and purchase confirmation.
- Please note that these tickets are NOT interchangeable.
- No cash will be accepted. Please register online and check in at the event.